Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What types of businesses use Dowden Financial Group?
A: We most often contract with small to medium sized companies...but can work with a wide variety of business types.
- Q: What expenses do you evaluate?
A: Virtually any expense item on a P&L is subject to our review.
- Q: How do you charge for your services?
A: We are paid a percentage of the savings we help achieve. If we can't save you money, you owe us nothing.
- Q: Must I sign a contract with to engage Dowden Financial?
A: Yes. We have a simple Engagement Agreement that outlines our scope of work.
- Q: What materials will you need from us?
A: We work from bills and contracts at our office, so as not to disrupt your business. - unless you want us onsite, and we are there.
- Q: Does it require a lot of my time? I have a business to run.
A: No. Once we have your statements, bills, and or contracts, we will generally only send follow-up emails with questions and proposals.
- Q: If we are currently under contract, can you still review those expense items?
A: Of course. Much of what we do is renegotiation of expenses and insure accurate billing.
- Q: What happens you discover we already have best prices?
A: Congrats! On rare occasions (less than 10%), we find businesses have the most competitive rate attainable.
Question not answered here? E-mail us or chat with us for an immediate response!